Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bring Back Mega 1.0 Survival!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RodneyWayne11, May 10, 2016.

?

Do you guys want the old survival back?

1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    70.0%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  3. Don't play survival...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Don't care...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. RodneyWayne_

Mega 2.0 and Factions was a fiasco, so why not bring back the old MegaCraft survival??
    @BlueFusion12

• Winner Winner x 4
  2. hbl

hbl

Yesssss! People like me haven't experienced the "old" mega, so I think it would be a great experience for them!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

Yes i am ones of those people that havent experienced the old mega so it would be nice for me( I WAS HERE WHEN THAT OLD MEGA WAS UP BUT NEVER WENT ON SURVIVAL)

4. Samiiii

Retired Staff

I mean I joined pretty much after it and have seen videos on the old one from people and stuff so.. To be honest, at this stage Rodney even if it was added back. No one would bother coming back

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. hbl

hbl

Yea, sure. Maybe you mean about MegaCraft 2.0, which by the way, was a disaster? Anyways, don't even USE the "I was on a different account" excuse/lie. No one falls for that anymore.

6. JackCosens

Owner Retired Administrator

I doubt MegaCraft Survival is coming back anytime soon as the new EULA is going to make it very hard for survival and factions servers to run. Another big reason is that 90% of our player base currently have joined for our creative server with free world edit. This also explains why not as many people as we thought joined the Skyblock server on launch.

I do personally like survival as much as the next person but i do know that @BlueFusion12 has a mild dislike to factions and survival servers so I wouldn't get your hopes up on getting it back anytime soon.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. LASC

As 1 of the few left who experienced it, yes :3

• Like Like x 1
  8. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

Definitely, I really don't know why blue took it down, it was a really good game mode. Probably the reason why some people may come.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. dooff

Retired Staff

If you mean 1.0 survival as in all of the bonuses donator ranks got then no. Not only is that non-EULA compliant, it's also boring. If you mean the community, they won't come back just because we add a survival.

I think we should probably just forget about 1.0. A new relatively vanilla survival server with minimal plugins for things like shops and tpa might be alright but that's not what 1.0 really was. It had fly and god for donator ranks and an emerald system that caused lag.

Another point is that survival is dying gamemode. People generally play minigames and creative. Even skyblock might've been a stretch to add. Blue doesn't want to host servers that get zero players 90% of the time because it's a waste of resources.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1