Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

BRUUHHH

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cezbla, Dec 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cezbla

A member online was just making jokes of '0,11' kinda like "Yes 0,11 I heard, many months were lost." Yet this kid got muted? I have no idea why he was muted? "Enough warnings." What? you didn't warn him once? here are some nice screenshots, if you see he said "enuf guys" and soon after he gets muted? this makes absolutely no sense.

I was muted soon after for making rude jokes? I said "0/11 yes I lost many family members, my rock."

Attached Files:

2. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

Okay so we told everyone to stop joking about this stuff and that to just move off the topic and red stone did continue talking about why u shouldn't joke about it and that and we told him many times to stop but truthfully u will need to ask sid as i didnt intend to mute him but sid did so he can explain in more detail. But it was only 15minutes and I did talk to redstone in msg about it.

~Senpai

3. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

Also talking about something that didnt exist and saying people died from it still relates to 9/11 and we did not want arguments to occur and we did tell you to stop talking about it and you just changed the 9 to a 0 and like we said people will still know what ur talking about and it will cause an argument. We had to take action and hope u can understand why. Also you kept being disrespectful towards us and swearing at staff.

~Senpai

4. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

well tbh i think the other people should've been muted.... not @TheRedstoneBlaze cuz in this picture it shows that he was trying to stop it......... I think @ThatBaconDude should be temp muted............ im hoping that was just a little mistake since they both start with T and stuff idk really. But you know i think that's how it should be.

~Lifekiler43

5. ProbablySid_

Retired Staff

Sorry for the late response I never saw this thread until now. My reasoning for muting him was because he was talking about it too. The chat was moving very fast so everything was said a couple of seconds in between eachother. He basically started this 0/11 thing because Antony had muted others earlier for joking about 9/11 constantly. The people talking about 0/11 were obviously trying to mock it. If a bigger chat screenshot was shown it would put better perspective on what TheRedstoneBlaze said. Basically he was saying "enough" in a mocking tone. Sorry if I come of sounding harsh but 9/11 was a terrible tragedy and for how people have the thought that they can mock such a tragedy is beyond me.

6. ProbablySid_

Retired Staff

Senpai already mentioned about disrespecting staff. Disrespecting a player in any form is not tolerated on the server.

7. ElmoIsEmo

Wt!! Why should i be muted what did i do??!?
    !

8. ElmoIsEmo

I didnt talk about 9/11

9. ElmoIsEmo

Sid i do confess i did start 0/11 but it was a accident i was trying to get everyone to stop talking about and i accidentlyt said "Guys, 0/11 was a tragic time now move on!" It was a complete accident
    But after that i kept my mouth shut

10. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

What was that what you said that you peed your pants in "0/11" I think you kept going on about it and that's why blaze was muted.

11. ElmoIsEmo

Excuse me? i didnt say that! that was BLAZE ok?? I dont lie and just so you know sid dont smoke weed everyday <3 xD

12. ElmoIsEmo

Thank you VERY much

13. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

no it wasnt. Clearly you're blind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.