Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Build Competition

Discussion in 'AJGaming News' started by ItzAntony, Mar 2, 2016.

1. ItzAntony

Retired Administrator

Hey Megacraftians! Congratulations to this months build competition winner! SimplyLeao

This months theme is: Animal Kingdom!
    Prize! VIP for 1 month!

To enter the build competition you just need to do /warp BC and claim one plot.

ONLY ONE SUBMISSION PER PERSON IS ALLOWED, AND YOU MAY NOT HAVE HELP ON YOUR BUILD!

Good Luck!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. MyLaura

Yay ☺ I won :D

3. MyLaura

Btw I cant join the server since the 1.9 update.. what should I do?

4. ItzAntony

Retired Administrator

Try joining with c.mc-mega.com

Last edited: Mar 4, 2016
  5. Givenchy

Retired Staff

i wonder who came up with all these themes, they deserve a promotion ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. MyLaura

Thx :D

7. Qw_Gaming

Well I have an idea for which ever blue's birthday month is, the theme/category could be birthday, or when Megacraft first became a thing.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

Maybe the April theme can be Tornado, Cuz well it's tornado season that time lel/

• Like Like x 1
  9. gmaine

Antony. can you have one person help you build in a regular build plot. to get exp. or something?

10. MyLaura

No

11. MyLaura

Hello Megacraftnians
    Im writing this text cuz I wanna do a formal complaining about the fact I cant even have a chance to win the bc again. If it is a
    BUILDING competition, builds should be valued, not the person.
    If the staff wanna "protect the others" do not allowing me to win again, they are assuming im good and I deserve rank up! And no, im not asking for arch, im asking for Exp! That's right! They dont want to allow a (Builder) even have a chance for winning the bc..
    To show the server ur opinion, Mark this as agree or disagree.
    By:SimplyLeao

12. Givenchy

Retired Staff

As I have told you before, ranks are only given on non-build competition plots. This is because the build competition plots are small, and cannot showcase your building abilities because it is a very limited space. The larger plots allow you to be able to properly showcase your use of detail, scale and composition of your build. Also, we only allow a person to win once because it gives more people chances to win. All of the very good builders would have a monopoly on the prize, which would not be fair. Builds are valued, but if people who win it every time would be able to keep on winning it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. xX_KawaiiBeth_Xx

I agree with SimplyLeao. He should be able to join and if not,
    If you cant join bc after winning then whats the point of having it? He should be allowed to keep entering.
    But if this is a glitch/bug with the commands or the server it should be fixed or people wont bother entering bc.
    And i enjoy bc, but if this is going to happen, i wont want to win, and i wont bother entering and other people/players will feel the same way.
    and maybe even disappointed with what has happened.

I'm writing all this so that every one reading this will understand that we should all be allowed to try to win again after winning.
    and i know i'm not the only one that feels this way, or will feel this way. Its in our rights to try again. Its the only way we get better at building and ranking up.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. MyLaura

Givenchy,
    If u guys wanna make a rly fair bc
    It should be a comp for each rank so the same level ppl would compete with eachothers.. u cant exclude sum1 from the comp..that can be considered even bullying!
    About ranking up, I agree with ya!

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. MyLaura

Givenchy,
    We all are humans, we all have the same rights and duties. If u change it, injustice starts.
    U are telling me about being fair by removing my rights! What a paradox!

Reminding Luther king's times.. the injustice was there cuz white ppl thought themselves were better and that they had more rights than the black ones. (An absurd! Dont u agree? If u are a human u will)
    Y im saying that? Simple! Ur doing the same on a different context! U are giving more rights to the others than to me!

And dont come answering that is fair cuz ir cant be since its being unfair to me!

16. MyLaura

About the best ones monopolizing the prizes, thats a sad reality but it is the real world!
    Dont u know Evolution Theory? The strongests stay/the good builders win

This is the natural things order, thats acceptable! But injustice, its not!

17. xX_KawaiiBeth_Xx

Yeah.
    and that's a good idea about ranks. We can even do build comp with teams like a mini game. And I ment what i said about it being unfair. if you want people to have fun on this server you have to be fair

18. xX_KawaiiBeth_Xx

and yes i agree with SimplyLeao on what he said. He speaks the truth and his opinion. And i am on his side with this and i feel like he should be allowed to be in bc again.

• Like Like x 1
  19. _Brokencrystal_

*finishes reading through this long argument above this post and sighs wearily*
    I note SimplyLeao has made three posts in a row, which could have been put into just one.
    I also note that Givenchy is not taking any rights away from you in particular, just stopping anyone from winning the build comp if they have already won once.
    However, I do like the idea for a build comp for particular ranks, although there are only 5 (or 6?) Artisans (and they rarely seem to get on), as well as the fact that some Architects may get impatient for a build comp that they can enter, supposing we stick to once a month, but more than once a month seems rather too much. So, it's nice, but rather inconvenient.
    How about we let people enter the build comp as much as they want, but if they already have a win then someone else is picked (this teaches people the point that having fun is more important than winning in this situation)? Or the win count rolls over every year?

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. MyLaura

HI BrokenCrystal
    I understand ur point and I thank u for writing it, but there is a phrase that I cant agree with
    "I also note that Givenchy is not taking any rights away from you in particular, just stopping anyone from winning the build comp if they have already won once"
    Now compare with this phrase of Luther king's time
    "The whites arent taking any rights from u in particular Luther king,they are just stopping the blacks from sitting on the bus"
    Are u sure he hasnt taken rights from me?