Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

Pending CelestiaplaysMC's dyatrian application!

Discussion in 'Dyatrian Build Team Applications' started by CelestiaplaysMC, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Englands_Tea

MineCraft username: CelestiaplaysMC

Where are you from/What languages you speak: im from washington, speak english

On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your WorldEdit skills?: 10. im very good at w/e, and im usualy asked "how do i..."

On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your Voxel Sniper skills?: im not quite sure what that is, but if im taught, i can pick it up quickly.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your building ability?: 7-8

What work have you done in the past? (Pictures, MegaCraft plot number, Your YouTube): i dont usualy build alot, but im working on something right now at 91;-150, and i dont have a youtube, im not allowed yet

How many hours you usually build, weekly? 2-4 depends on the day

Why should we choose you?(50-100 words) you should choose me, because i put alot of work into the things i build, and it would please me to see others enjoy my work. When im working on a big build, i usualy try to get most of it done in a week or so. Im familiar with w/e commands, and detailing is what i do best. I might not be able to create a whole map or so by myself, but with help, i think i would do great!