Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Check my channel out

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TwilightRocksMC, Jan 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DemonWolfGirl_YT

Hey guys as a new youtuber, i would need help editing finding muzic and all . Channel is angelgamerpuppies but then when i use my parents account i search my channel i dont see it can u help me
    and i cant afford elite or vip. Help me on why i cant search my channel and some other channels too . Pls help

2. DemonWolfGirl_YT

3. ironicmemexd

You really shouldn't start youtubing at an age like this. If you do not know how to search up your own name, or even edit videos, then I highly recommend you wait til you are older and in the meanwhile learn to edit. It isn't easy, considering the fact of some songs taking copyright, meaning you can't monetize your videos, and free songs are often terrible.

Let me state this: YOU ARE TOO YOUNG. Based on experience myself at an age like yours, you will be mocked for a high pitched voice and poor recording. Please wait this out, and just learn how to record and edit first :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. DemonWolfGirl_YT

Sorry for a girl my voice is too low pitched so why do I care I can recored without voice and u suck

5. _Brokencrystal_

Simply because he states the truth, does not mean he sucks. He is right, so don't say bad things just because you don't like the fact that you really shouldn't be recording and uploading to YouTube.

6. trbz_

If you are too immature to take constructive criticism, you don't need to make a YouTube channel.

• Like Like x 1
  7. DemonWolfGirl_YT

Heard of white lies?

8. ironicmemexd

Heard of tryharding young kids trying to get famous on YouTube with no experience at all?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. _Brokencrystal_

Err, actually, I thought the definition of a white lie is a lie that is very small or does not really matter, or is necessary to make for reasons such as "I am otherwise going to die".

This seems to be getting a little out of paw, can we lock the thread? @DevilStuff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.