Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Christmas event

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by 420Friendly, Aug 24, 2016.

?

Is this something you would be interested in seeing?

1. It could be cool

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. I don't like this idea

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Jar of Mayonnaise

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. 420Friendly

Hey everyone, I know it's almost September and this thread is posted way earlier than it should be.
    However, I wanted to suggest an idea.

In previous servers I have been on, one event always stuck with me and it has made my skyblock experience so much better.

Basically, during the Christmas season when Minecraft releases the Christmas present chests, everyone made a giant Christmas tree on their island. If they had a Christmas tree, the staff would receive a list of 5 items from everyone (I don't know how that will work being that this server is considerably bigger than most I have played on)
    [On the previous servers, they required an island warp system to be eligible for the event, so staff could easily access your island]

For example, I would write a list (book and quill) to 'Santa' and put it in an item frame next to my Christmas tree.
    The list consisted of 5 items. In the past, my items were something like 32 Iron, a battle axe that was custom named, a villager spawn egg, etc. etc. The staff team chose one item from everyone's list together, put it in one of the presents under the tree (A chest) and everyone opened it on Christmas day.

I feel this would help make the relationship with the staff and the skyblock community overall better, being that I've noticed it do exactly that in past servers.

Thanks for reading.

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. _Brokencrystal_

Just one thing that's more about your forum usage than the idea - I think the tags on threads are more meant to say things like "Christmas", "event", "staff", "mayonnaise" etc. and won't actually tag (notify) the person you tagged in them, if that makes sense.