Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coloured Chat for donators

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Piotrex44, Feb 22, 2015.

1. TheRedstnePotato

On Megacraft, you can write in colours on signs by using & then a letter / number. This is great, and can be used to make brilliant signs. But I think it'd be better if you could use it in chat too! Not for every player, just donators, so random players couldn't just spam with colours and bold text. It'd be better if it was for donators, or maybe just VIPs and Elites. This is just my idea, but I think it'd be great! :D Thanks for reading!

2. therealjojo

What if Donators use it for spam? And btw Donators are Donators,VIPs and Elites.You probably know but you wrote or maybe just VIPs and Elites so it could typo.

3. TheRedstnePotato

I'm saying like how Donators can't use //copy and //paste, but Elites and VIPs can. Something like that.

4. therealjojo

Oh now I get it

5. kailanchauhan

I still don't think this is a good idea. MegaCraft has grown in donators and if you find one of them spamming , which i think would happen, then it would not be useful because players would get angry and the donator will simply get banned from the server, which im sure we dont want :)

6. DonaldJohnTrump_

The mega craft server has had colored chat in 1.0 and we removed whenever 2.0 came out. There were many problems having colored chat. For example we all know about the advertisers who spam a lot. What if they had access to this? This would make that much more annoying than it already is. Also players will use all of the colored chats commands in every single message they type. This is a bad idea.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Mas281

How about a single colour that donators can toggle on or off, so when it is on it will automatically make all their chat messages the colour set by Blue if this idea was accepted

8. Mas281

I guess it makes donators stand out more, making people see another reason why they should donate. I'm kinda just trying to think of other ideas from a dying suggestion though.

9. Vessace

I missed having this in chat. Made advertising my shop easier.

That, and screwing around with others. Y'know, I KIIIIIIINDA see why this shouldn't be back. Just kinda.

10. BuffEgan

I like the idea, just colours is harmless, but don't give people permission to things like the crazy letters thing and big underlined writing etc.