Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Command Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ItzDisco, Mar 19, 2016.

1. xEvxnx

Retired Staff

Hi!

I've got some suggestions for commands that I'd like to share with the community :3

1- /requeststaff <Message>
    Sometimes during the server's busy times chat can be extremely busy, and people asking for help may not always get it and may require multiple messages before eventually getting a staff member's attention. This would allow staff to clearly see players in need of assistance, with the messages coming up in a colour different to that of regular chat.

2- /p visit toggle
    I'm far from a developer, and I'm not sure if this is even possible, but this would allow players to 'open' their plot to the community to teleport to, as currently players can only visit others plots via '/tpa'.

3- /p flag
    People are constantly asking staff to set flags on their plots. Although players can set certain flags, they usually don't have access to the ones they want. Only Admin+ can set flags, and an Admin is not always able to be online. The other option would be to potentially give the command to Mod's, but I don't see any problems with players being able to set flags on their OWN plot.

I'll add more in the reply section in the future, and you can too!

*Some of these ideas may not be possible, or may seem obsolete for the server. I'm just sharing my opinion, no need for hate :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

I like theese

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Syddo

1. @staff does that already.

2. /p visit (IGN) or /p v (IGN) already works

3. Almost every /p flag is now avaliable for all players.
    Such as
    • /p set time
    • /p set biome
    • /p set pvp true