Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Controversial Dynamics

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ctrl_Alt_KaiNik, Apr 11, 2015.

?

What does extra-ordinary mean?

1. i agree with you: more ordinary

66.7%
  2. i disagree: out of the ordinary, amazing

33.3%
  3. Controversial. No answer needed

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. kailanchauhan

Dynamics:
    So on kitpvp I had an idea to add items (as seen in other games, i.e. Call of duty) such as grenades Or bombs that would actually destroy the landscape. Of course it would reset after time. So there would be like a new shop item and when you right click you throw it and it summons a low-ish power TNT at the place it hit. That would make a few blocks fly away and damage players from blast damage. Then after a few minutes the land it destroyed will slowly rebuild or something.

Is this possible @BlueFusion12 ? And I'm not bothered if you like it or not.

Controversial:
    This is annoying me: extraordinary. 'Extra' means more. 'Ordinary' means normal, standard, every-day. So those together as 'extra-ordinary' would mean more normal. But instead: it means not normal, amazing etc. I think English is controversial and so is that word. What do you think.

P.s. Bow spammers on KitPvP and lag spikes. :) thanks for having a look

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. BlueFusion12

Retired Administrator

The prefix "extra" means outside or beyond. Think extraterrestrial. So under this logic, extraordinary would be outside the ordinary, which is its definition.

As for the idea, I absolutely love arena destruction and regeneration and definitely want to add something like this.

• Like Like x 2