Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Couldn't fit this in status update so..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jeqqe_, Feb 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeqqe_

Retired Staff

Hello,

First of all I'm sorry for posting this here. I had to make this as a thread since the limit of the status comment is "420". Yes, blaze it. This is mainly pointed towards @KutzeDoesPot and @xImaginable , since they've been discussing about this in @ObtuseMoose 's profile. You can either just ignore this or learn something about it maybe, I do not want people to start fighting about it here too, so if possible, @staff please lock this.

Okay, so here is the text I couldn't fit in the comment:
    There is absolutely no reason to just keep going with this topic, we clearly have 2 strong opinions about if staff are immature or not. @Kutze_ is right with that, not all the staff are immature, there are staff who do know how to handle with high pressure situations, however @xImaginable is also right with some of the staff are being very immature sometimes. Swearing in chat, using just terrible language in front of other players, causing needless arguments etc. But hey, maybe instead of pointing out that all the staff are immature, send PM to the person you think is acting wrong as staff and tell them how they could improve. If the person you sent the PM to, can not take your feedback and starts getting mad/pissed, then they should not be staff in my opinion, since they can not take feedback from their work/acting and improve.

Please do not continue this status update, be the smarter one and just quit it.

Peaceful regards,

Jeqqe

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
  2. JustTomas

XD

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. hbl

hbl

@ItzAntony

Lock the thread, as Jeqqe said in this "long" status.

Also, for Jeqqe, thanks for the suggestions, and for writing this post.

Followed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.