Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Creative Hall Of Fame Official Thread

Discussion in 'Share Your Creations' started by 1234cac, Nov 23, 2014.

?

Should I Add Youtubers As A Group??

1. Definatly

2. Not A Chance

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. 1234cac

Hey everybody, I'm 1234cac and I'm starting a MegaCraft Hall Of Fame, which includes multiple buildings housing the halls themselves. Now, i know your wondering "Okay... So what, a hall of fame big deal" And I get that completely! Let me give you a bit of a backstory about why I'm doing this. It started about 6 months ago, and I was browsing creative servers looking for one to play on. I finally found a few and i started to play on them for a while, but then i realized there was some serious dis-recognition among the staff, donators and even veteran players,and when i say serious dis-recognition I mean SERIOUS dis-recognition. I mean most of the players didn't even realize that the staff were doing extraordinary things to help players and the server. I even mentioned the matter and they replied promptly "So what?". If you haven't already guessed what happened next I quit the server, but then an idea hatched in my head about this hall of fame for all players to see. The hall of fame would provide a bit of a profile on the staff containing items describing them, quotes from them and things they've done on the server. So here I am about a week ago, finding Mega-Craft.I join, and I see a definite change from the other servers, members having conversations with the staff and vice versa. Even though i saw this, i still wanted something to recognize them, hopefully far more than ever. That brings me to here and now,on this forum thread writing about it. So, the reason im here?I need the communities help to come up with groups of people to put in the hall of fame, now please don't say things like "You should but ____ in the HOF" Or "you need to put me in the HOF" because then, I'm just going to ignore the comment completely. Now as i said, i need "Groups" of people, such as Staff, Donators, Youtubers and famous players! (I already have these groups, please don't repost them) So, if you have a recommendation for a group of people please use this format to tell me.

Group Name:
    Type Of Players Included:
    Why This Group:
    Any Special Things:
    Extra:

Once again I'm 1234cac, creator of the Mega-Craft Hall Of Fame! Have a great day!

2. MetaMutation

I think you should put youtubers in it, that play on the server, like record videos on the server, not big ones like Sky, syndicate, or captainsparklez.

Also, In survival I'm making the Megacraftian Institute, which is gonna be a museum in survival so we should somehow advertise each other in the builds, considering that they are somewhat similar!

3. 1234cac

That's an awesome idea, both! I'l make sure to mention in the H.O.F plot the Mega-Craft Institute, also if you need any help feel free to contact me ingame or thru the forums!