Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Creative Server Idea

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by WhatAntiCheatH3X, Aug 15, 2016.

?

Yes/No

Poll closed Sep 12, 2016.
  1. Great idea!

37.5%
  2. Good idea, needs some improvement.

12.5%
  3. Meh, I guess

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. ~Neutral~

12.5%
  5. Err, I don't particularly like it.

12.5%
  6. Please leave.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Never post anything again

25.0%
  1. Anachronistic

Hi all ye peoples of the MegaCraft Forums!

So, I've seen quite a few GREAT builds in the creative server, but it's somewhat hard to make a few cool shapes like spikes without a certain plugin. Yes, this plugin is VoxelSniper. I feel that you should be able to purchase permanent VoxelSniper for a certain amount of points on the Votestore. This could help generate some cool shapes in the Creative server.

You could use /plot voxel to allow players who have purchased from the votestore AND are added to your plot to be able to use this plugin on your plot. Just and idea, idk.

• Like Like x 1
  2. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

Seems like a really nice idea!

3. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

I voted No for the reason of Voxelsniper is mainly for REALLY SKILLED PLAYERS, aka the build team o.o, anywho some people could greif, and troll, and crash the server easier with voxelsniper so Nope, sorry

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. _Brokencrystal_

It's been discussed several times and turned down, due to it being too easy to grief and lag/crash the server, as Rye said. Please research things to make sure they haven't already been answered before posting a new thread about it.

Also, I'm sure if you have the Designer rank you can use the build team server, which does have VoxelSniper.

• Like Like x 1