Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Custom tag colours

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by HFBroken, Mar 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Brokencrystal_

So, as some of you may know, I hate pink. Which is why I'm not applying for Experienced (although I am not totally certain I would get it -.-). I also have a friend, xXxDiamondCatxXx, who is an exceptionally good builder, who could easily get Architect... but she prefers pink so she's not submitting. If we could choose our own tag colours, then Cat could get Arch and I could get Exp and all would be well and happy.
    You probably think I'm being fussy about colour. xD And maybe the chat would get messy. If that's the staff's opinion, I understand completely.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

I know your a very talented builder and just because its pink your not applying? Broken its just a color and you deserve the rank so people know oh look at that shes pretty good at building, But it would be cool if we could choose color if we are able to do so chat would look like this BUILDER BUILDER BUILDER EXPERIENCED I like that seeing others colors in chat its pretty cool.I personally like this idea

3. _Brokencrystal_

Aw, thanks, but I'm not really.
    You have no idea...
    Thank you :3

4. ironicmemexd

The rank colors really help out define what building rank you are. It would be really confusing and annoying to have players of the same rank going around like
    Experienced _Karthik_ lol what
    Experienced ayylmao wait are we the same rank?
    Experienced nuggets I dunno

In general, the color of your builder tag helps people identify your skill of building. With people of the exact same rank running around with different colors, it would be kind of confusing and annoying.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. ItzAntony

Retired Administrator

The only issue's I have is the chat in my opinion is already colourful enough... Don't you think? I mean we have bright pink, bright green, bright blue and its already confusing enough between helpers and experienced... I mean there colours are both bright pink. I think that having a huge variety of colour in chat can get very confusing for players on the server. But, all that said. I can still tag blue in this and see what he thinks but I think he would agree with me :D:D

@BlueFusion12

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. BlueFusion12

Retired Administrator

The colors help distinguish the ranks. Also, it's helpful for new players if the color system is consistent because lots of tags and colors is very overwhelming.

Thanks for the suggestion, but this probably won't be added.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. _Brokencrystal_

Okay, understood.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.