Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Dad" is home: Drac's Introduction

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Dracconus, Aug 25, 2019.

?

Do you think I'm the oldest player on Survival?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

100.0%
  1. Dracconus

Retired Staff

I'm sure at this point many of the players of the Survival server know my name either in passing or in general as I try to stay active in chat (when these shiny blocks aren't distracting me.)
    I'm Dracconus, I'm a 35 year old nerd with a passion for anything that clicks, beeps, whirs, or boots. I'm a Programmer, Gamer, Graphics Designer, Photographer, Philanthropist (the good kind), Veteran, Mechanic, Father of 3 wonderful children (2 boys, 1 girl) and now apparently the 'father' of the Survival server since we're all pretty sure I'm the oldest player we have.
    I'm laid back, down to earth, and always cramming some sort of knowledge into this cranial end portal I call my brain because learning keeps me busy, and when I'm busy I keep myself out of my mind.
    Oh yeah, and I'm VERY happily married to my beautiful wife who I am going to try to get onto the servers eventually when I give her my current rig, so don't worry I'm not some weirdo creeper. I just enjoy playing games, meeting new people, sharing experiences, and maybe when presented with the opportunity, helping people out and sharing the perspective that always keeps me smiling in an attempt to make the world as great a place as I can for us all.

I'm "new" to Survival but I have been playing Creative Mode near constantly, and have been administrative staff on another unnamed server in the past, but left due to health reasons (All cleared up now) that I needed to focus on.

If you're ever having a down day, and need a laugh, pop into Survival chat. I'm likely there, and I've always got a quirky response lined up for anything nearly immediately, and love to keep the world laughing!
    Hope to see/interact with you all someday.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Synamix

I respect the passion . Also modded servers tend to have older players around there 20s-30s so you might be the oldest in survival but im sure you would fit right in on one of the modpack servers.