Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dafor's Mod Suggestions For AW

Discussion in 'Denied Suggestions' started by daforsyth, Oct 12, 2018.

1. daforsyth

Retired Staff

Well, I figured I'd write this to throw my input for mod suggestions if there is a patch to add more mods. I figured I'd recommend only mods I truly would like to see make the pack as opposed to the suggestion where I took everyone's ideas.

Minechem- This mod is a rather nice tech mod allowing for the decomposition of materials, it adds something new in the tech side.

Fullthrottle Alchemist- The magic counterpart to minechem allowing similar features. Though it's still different enough to run both mods. I personally think having alchemy and chemistry would be really cool for the server. Plus this mod is basically a remake of dartcraft one of the most beloved mods in 1.6.

Bibliocraft - A big decor mod, the reason for wanting this is the functional bookshelves! Its so nice to have bookshelves that can hold all your modded guidebooks!

Anti ID conflicts - I believe there is already some potion ID conflicts going on and I think I even saw a texture ID conflict which I didn't think was a thing. (The blizz was a wither skeleton) This mod should help clean up that so peoples soul fray doesn't do weird stuff

Loot bags- Just a small mod that's really nice. Its cool to be awarded random loot for killing mobs.

Aether II - I'd normally never support a dimension mod but Stalin has been pushing so hard for this I've been moved. It doesn't have as extreme world gen as the Twilight forest and the landscape is honestly a pastel masterpiece. I've played one modded pack with it and a ton of other mods and actually had no problems so I hope we can see this.

Forbidden Magic- This seems pretty silly not to have tbh. Its a thaum addon that adds features of course but also has connections to ars magica, botania, and blood magic. We've had it on AW3-4 and probably earlier ones with no problems.

Technomancy - This adds some tech connections to thaumcraft. Features include tesla coils that move essentia instead of thaums terrible piping network, and the ability to make nodes in the late game. Just a good mod for a pack boasting both magic and tech.