Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

Do you mind telling me why?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by niamh345, Dec 23, 2015.

1. niamh345

I don't mean to sound rude, but I was just wondering why I was denied from being trusted. I followed the directions and I did the application correctly. You didn't really reply to the thread I made, so I was just wondering if you could explain with what I did wrong and how I could improve..

2. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

Sometimes staff looks about how someone acts on the server. The main reason why apps are usually denied is when we don't feel that we know you that well and don't know how you act towards players. Another reason is activity, if they don't think your that active then they probably will deny the app. The final reason might be when they dont see you active in chat or helping other players, if they dont see you helping others out or talk in chat much they think that you don't help out as much and think your not right for the rank. These are reasons why it may got denied. Hope this has helped you :)

3. Kutze_

Kutze_ Formerly known as Kootze_

Maybe get on TeamSpeak a bit more, and occassionally ask if players need help, but other than that I see your very kind in game, Don't give up, just follow those things and give it a second try :) But only apply again about 3 or 4 weeks after you've got denied. gl

4. niamh345

Thank you for the replies! I will keep them in mind. :)

5. _Brokencrystal_

This is exactly what my status update meant, "Some staff apps have been denied without an explanation. I think I know why but maybe the people who posted the apps don't and are confused?" Now, not everyone who's applied and been denied is going to read this thread...

6. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

you don't have to be on ts to be a staff member. But if you're already doing ts then yeah.

7. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

niam yes you did follow all the directions but staff mostly look for how the player is actually acting towards the peers on this server. They also check if you're breaking rules or not, cuz that's what staff do. Idk what really went wrong with your application but just know that those are the things that staff look for when you're applying.

~lifekiller43