Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Denied dualbobcat's application for the Dyatrain building team

Discussion in 'Dyatrian Build Team Applications' started by dualbobcat, Nov 30, 2014.

?

Should i get accepted?

1. Yes (+1 Point)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Nope, sowwy punk (-1 Point)

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImDoallow

MineCraft username: dualbobcat

Where are you from/What languages you speak: Im sorry, but my parents wont allow me to say where i am from for privacy reasons, but I can say that i do in fact speak english, and some spanish.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your WorldEdit skills?: 8

On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your Voxel Sniper skills?: (Ive never used it but im sure i could figure it out) 1

On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your building ability?: 9 1/2

What work have you done in the past? (Pictures, MegaCraft plot number, Your YouTube): My youtube: Kitten Gamer My Plot ID: -105;-49

How many hours you usually build, weekly? I build about 50% of the time i play mc, so about 7 hours a week

Why should we choose you?(50-100 words) You should choose me because i am a great builder, and i have owned servers so i know most of the commands for worldedit, though we didnt have VoxelSniper, but im sure i can figure it out. I build the spawn with my server builders, and i did all the minigame maps. I build the SG map, and the spleef map. But i set up spleef, but then i had my coders/developers do sg, cause i had no idea, XD. Anyways, sorry for getting off topic. To wrap this up, i am a great builder and i would love to be on the Dyatrain building team!!!! Thanks for reading my application!

Last edited: Dec 2, 2014
  2. ImDoallow

Newest current build

3. ironicmemexd

It looks a little bit undetailed. Let jeq decide.

4. BiduBR

Retired Staff

Hello dual, so you do have skill but you still need to work more on detail and overall shaping when you feel like you have gotten better at those feel free to re-apply. Anyway thanks for your time and dont forget to practise

5. ironicmemexd

@BiduBR freed from the chains of society

6. ObtuseMoose

STOP posting on here. This is not your thread to decide if the person applying should be on the Dyatrian team or not. Honestly people are going to be annoyed with you in the future.

7. ironicmemexd

... I didn't say anything about that person idiot, I just said something completely random.

8. ironicmemexd

I'm gonna leave this post but seriously Obtuse stop spamming the forum with annoying, low, unrelated, unlinked and totally terrible post. Karthik out.

9. ObtuseMoose

ok

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.