Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

Pending Dyatrian Build Team Application

Discussion in 'Dyatrian Build Team Applications' started by seanmcintyre944, Jun 21, 2015.

1. seanmcintyre944

MineCraft username: seanmcintyre944

Where are you from/What languages you speak: I am from the United States and speak English and somewhat broken Japanese and Spanish

On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your WorldEdit skills?: 9 Free World Edit is partially why I joined the server! XD

On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your Voxel Sniper skills?: 2 Not too familiar with voxel sniper but would lover to learn about it for landscaping purposes along with creating mountains, rivers, etc.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your building ability?: 9 I've been playing Minecraft for almost 5 years (Beta 1.2!!) and have always just found interest in building, no survival, or PvP in general.

What work have you done in the past? (Pictures, MegaCraft plot number, Your YouTube): 22;135 is a plot I just finished! :)

How many hours you usually build, weekly?: 15-25 It will definitely be more during the summer!

Why should we choose you?: I love this server a lot, and I've played on many servers. Previously before joining MegaCraft I was a veteran rank on the World of Keralis server, a creative server that requires a full application with screenshots to join. There, I focused mostly on modern/minimal style builds and really furthered my building skills. However not having world edit or a lot of space forced me to move on in which i found this server. Since then I've really loved it and I hope my lone plot can be enough to lean your decision! Thanks :-D