Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Elite Perks

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by IcedZ_, Dec 22, 2015.

1. 8bit_Zach_

Hey Guys!

I have a few things I wanted to say, first of all, I'm elite and it says I get 50 plots and I currently have six. It won't let me use my other plots and I think that is because of lag issues or something so if you want to you can just bump it down to 20 plots if needed. And second, this is just a general question: what happened to /tp for all elites? I remember when I had that and then one day, it went away. So just a few simple things I wanted to bring to the staff's attention, nothing big.

Anyways, Happy Holidays!
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 2
  2. hbl

hbl

To for elites? No. We already have game mode spectator.

20 Plots? Some elites have gone over that. I say leave elites as they are.

Colored chat for elites/Megas? I hope it will happen but it just won't. gg.

3. _Brokencrystal_

Coloured chat has happened for staff (it's cyan, like the one that says time left for w/e on the side or whatever it was), but imo it's difficult to see what people are saying.

4. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

I think it might just be a bug but i'm sure we cant get blue to look at it and fix it. Also i think 50 plots for elites is enough as we don't it too low and most donators like to have more than 20 plots. But they are good ideas and i like the color chat idea but as you know already staff do currently have cyan chat so players can see us warning them and they don't complain to us but for someone people it does make chat to read so we might not do colored chat anymore (as it was only a idea we tried) but I cant say for sure. :p

5. Kutze_

Kutze_ Formerly known as Kootze_

Maybe relog your MC or computer, just a bug maybe :p and if you do want to /tp go into /gmc 3 and then do it that way, but it might just be another bug as Senpai said.

6. LASC

Yeah I agree, Coloured chat is very annoying. Also it is very unnecessary due to the fact that there is different coloured tags, but it could be red for a warning but I think that is the only time a staff member should use it.