Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'Ello Mate!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by 22Wolfox24, Aug 6, 2019.

1. 22Wolfox24

Hello! Welcome to the most boring thread of your life! Get ready for some useless knowledge and unamusing content just straight ahead! If you want to waste the next minute or so of your life, just keep on reading!

Well, I guess you chose to be bored. Good choice! At least you aren't choosing something extremely harmful to your life, and if this dull thread keeps you from that, then this thread should be promoted ;).

So, for the past 5 or so years, I've been playing Minecraft. I started playing on the WiiU edition as soon as the Super Mario Mash-Up pack was released. Ever since then, I've played Nintendo Switch Edition, a little of Pocket Edition, and now Java Edition. I've played pc Minecraft for about 2 or 3 years now, and in that small amount of time I've been staff on 2 servers, but resigned due to losing interest in Minecraft for a few months. I was a co-owner of a small server for about 3 months, but never made significant progress, so it fell through :rolleyes:.

I've been playing on and off of the amazing AJGaming network for a while... Probably a few months :p. I just now decided to really "join" it and become a part of the amazing group that makes up AJ :D! I'm excited to meet a low of new people, and try to accustom myself to this great community;)!

Hope to become an efficient member of AJGaming and to meet y'all,
    22Wolfox24

2. SplinkySlorp

hello

3. 22Wolfox24

Hi!