Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Enable forum Shoutbox

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Mas2801, Dec 30, 2014.

1. Mas281

Just an idea, though it would be cool if the Shoutbox was enabled on the forums. It would be useful because if there were staff on the forums and a player had a small issue, it could be easily sorted out.

For anyone that doesn't know, the Shoutbox is a box at the bottom of the forums where people can chat live with anyone else who is on the forums. I will attach a picture:
    image.jpg

2. Mas281

Btw, the picture wasn't done on a XenForo forum, but I'm pretty sure you can do it on XenForo and it looks pretty similar. The "X" next to the shouts is so someone with permissions can delete that shout/clear the Shoutbox.

3. Mas281

Last edited: Dec 31, 2014
  4. Mas281

5. kailanchauhan

I think this is a good idea I guess it's kind of like teamspeak.

6. DonaldJohnTrump_

You can start private conversations with people that are online on forums already. I think you just click their profile and click conversation and you will be able to ask them what you need there. Also it is not a big deal to post a forum because that's why we have the help section.

7. ironicmemexd

But this is more reliable, as you get live feed and normal conversations are slow. I banter this idea.