Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Even more suggestions!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by _Mas, Feb 18, 2015.

1. Mas281

1. Get antiad; it would automatically stop advertisers so people wouldn't have to report them, and it would make it easier for staff.

2. Add a higher donator rank for people who really want to support the server. It could be called [Mega] and have perks such as:
    Creative: /tptoggle /fly /plot deny [user] /plot undeny [user] and 75 plots
    Survival: More protections and even more decreased teleport cost
    SkyBlock: (Idk about SkyBlock)
    KitPVP: A final new weapon for this rank only
    MissileWars: (Nothing)
    Elsafy: (Nothing)
    Global: [Mega] tag, gold name (&6), /Nick (but have a nickname prefix so you can tell if the player has a nickname), and the ability to use colour codes in /Nick and in chat
    And all perks from lower ranks
    If you can think of any more perks then leave them below :)

@BlueFusion12

• Like Like x 1
  2. kailanchauhan

I think this would be a good donator rank. I think £50 (about $60) for this rank. About the colour on chat, well I think there are people out there who would buy this and just keep filling the chat will annoying colour messages. But for the name, that's fine coz it's only 1 word.

3. lzongolo

I don't think there is a need for a new rank. People should donate because they support the server, not to get perks. It's true that you can only buy a rank once, but if you really support the server and want to invest more into it you could just donate for a friend.
    Also, nicks can be stupid and so should not be added. And there is already a rank called Mega on Survival.

As for denying people on creative, this should be added for everybody.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Aipa

A new donator rank might be interesting, but just don't remove anything from the current ones because I'm going to be getting VIP very soon! I don't see ads very often, but I guess an antiad system might be good for the server.

5. ObtuseMoose

We have had color coding in the past, and it was a donator perk.

6. kailanchauhan

Is that the coloured chat thing?
    If so, then I suggest not because Even if it was for donators, there are still the people who would just semi-spam confusing coloured stuff on chat.

7. ObtuseMoose

I think it is the plugin Essentials.