Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Extended Island Setting Option (Toggle Mob Stacking)

Discussion in 'Denied Suggestions' started by joseph28768, Aug 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joseph28768

I am a recent player in your server, and you can find me on the Skyblock section. i have a suggestion that i think would really benefit the community! i like the stacking system in the server, as it reduces space and lag. but this doesn't really work in some occasions. many players create grinders on their islands and one issue with the stacking system is that it can really ruin the efficiency of the grinder. for example, i can explain the issue with mine. my blaze grinder is designed to lower each and every blaze's health down so you can punch them once to kill them, or use a sweeping edge sword to kill all the blazes grouped together at an instant. but the stacking system renders it useless. another issue that effects the efficiency of my blaze grinder is that instead of blazes going down the chamber one by one quickly, you have to wait ages just for a stack of blazes to finally arrive. an issue to fix this would be to give the option for players to enable/disable mob stacking on their islands so that grinders can work as they are intended to.

I hope you consider my suggestion, and i don't know how plugins work and such. so it may not be possible.
    (I don't even really know what a plugin is considered to be, so i may have even butchered that)

Sincerely, Joseph28768

2. joseph28768

One con though, is it'll definitely increase server lag, but a way to contradict that is the mob limit on the island, there already is one, but if you can lower the limit for unstacked mobs it would reduce part of the lag. and if players constantly kill the mobs, it'll surely reduce the lag it would create then if you didn't .

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
  3. joseph28768

One extra suggestion to add is if you can make it so you can toggle stacking for certain mobs on your island to help reduce lag and give more customization options for your island.

4. NotMyFault

NotMyFault The Sanctuary
    Retired Administrator

Not possible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.