Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Farewell AJ, It's been a pleasure.

Discussion in 'AJGaming News' started by ItzAntony, Sep 22, 2018.

1. ItzAntony

Retired Administrator

Hey everyone,
    I know that I have not been around for quite a little while due to me being extremely busy. That being said, I feel now is the time to write a little thread saying thank you and goodbye.

First off, let's start with the thank you. I don't think I and Jack ever expressed how grateful we are to each and every one of you for being apart of what we created. None of what we have accomplished could have been done without any of you. The amazing karaoke nights, endless nights of being awake to fix the servers, game nights and even watching movies with the people I will now call my friends for life. Those are the memories that will stay with me for a long time.

Now for the boring part. After playing Minecraft since 2010, being that little 11 year old who wanted to create a Minecraft server and earn a million dollars from creating youtube videos. Well... That didn't happen. Though, I did make like 50 servers in that time. There becomes a point where owning a server that requires 24/7 attention starts to take a toll on you, especially when you're working 8 hours a day and trying to have a social life at the same time.

I think starting AJ with Jack was one of the greatest decisions of my teenage life. I met Jack a long time ago on a server called MegaCraft, now known as AJ Creative. A friendship that I will forever cherish. Myself being a little older than Jack it has been such an awesome time watching him grow from being just a boy knowing absolutely NOTHING ;) to being a pretty smart man. Anyway, moving on from the complete cringe of this thread, I would like to wish you all good luck and hope that you will be sticking around to see what the future of AJGaming has to come. I'm sure you will love it.

Again, thank you all for being apart of our community. It's something I will be able to remember and look back on for many years.

Love you all,

Antony

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. Luci_MC

Retired Staff

CRINGE!!! lmao

nah,

It has been amazing and especially all those all nighters we have had and scary movies, they have been the best!!

I will miss you, even though you aint going anywhere cause im gonna annoy you no matter what!!

love you toe knee ;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. JackCosens

Owner Retired Administrator

If I wasn't crying before. I defiantly am now! It was a pleasure <3

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Ommo

Retired Staff

Been a pleasure, and like I said for Jack, very best of luck for your future, Ant.

~ Ommo

Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  5. ProbablySid_

Retired Staff

I remember when you were first promoted to trusted/helper on MegaCraft. I was Mod at the time. How times change. Nonetheless, whichever position you were, you always felt like a true owner and leader that MegaCraft needed.

Best of luck in the future but I know you won't need it!

-Sid

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

Going to miss both of you as owners and yeah I remember when I first met you and when Antony was just a trusted/helper and seeing him progress to the owner of AJGaming was amazing. He was always a strong leader and I admired Antony, as well as Jack. Will always remember the fun times we had on the servers which about few years of memories like karaoke nights and just events in general. Especially the time when me and Antony 'left' staff and it caused almost every staff to step down. Also remember the times of when I would always be asked to build things like the TNT run map for AJGaming when it had mini games back in the time. But what I'm trying to get at is there is so many good memories we have created mostly as a whole community and I will always be thankful for everything that you both did to help the community and also when you helped me out at times I needed it (Antony). You guys are my family. So thank you for everything and making this community where it is at and like I said in Jack's post I know the new owner will do many great things and I have high hopes. Once again good luck with the future.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. SirNumcelot

Retired Staff

Ant, every moment spent with you (and jack I guess) on the server has been a pleasure, I wish you the best of luck with everything in your future.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. TheAbrothers

Its been a real pleasure, Antony.