Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Favorite thing about creative?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dxrk_, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Chrxstxan

Retired Administrator

Hey guys! As you guys know Creative is the most popular server on the MegaCraft Network. However, everybody is unique and likes Creative for a different reason. I was just wondering, what is it that YOU like about Creative? I think it would be cool to see everyone's response! Please feel free to comment more than one thing.
    ~Dxrk

• Like Like x 1
  2. BlueFusion12

Retired Administrator

I like creative because it has the highest concentration of plugins that I wrote of all the servers -_-
    Jk, I love the freedom that creative offers for people and how we have designed to it allow people to express their building skills without the limits other creative servers employ.

• Like Like x 1
  3. zLynn

I like how i have 50+ plots :D
    and how i have a lot of friends who are good builders so we spend a lot of time on creative

• Like Like x 1
  4. kailanchauhan

The reason I like creative is because other servers don't give you large plots (and lots of them!) and we have a privilege of world edit. Also this is the reason I stayed on this server. Thanks a lot @Owner! ;)

5. Friized

Retired Staff

Well.....The thing I love the most about creative is the fact that the plots are really big and you can really expand your imagination :)

6. King_Cook

I love the rank/upgrade feature, because it really makes you have a strong reason why to build and express your creativity. :D

7. Jeqqe_

Retired Staff

I like creative mostly because the community we have there. If we had people on survival or skyblock, then I would probably like them as much as I do like creative.

8. JackieTheLai

Retired Administrator

Creative.. hmmm. I like MegaCreative for several reasons
    • World edit - one of the features that players like about MegaCreative lel
    • Plots - C'mon, what server gives you 3 145x145 plots to start off?
    • Ranks - Love it! build ranks are awesome. it gives players opportunities to be discovered and to actually work really hard for the achievements that they deserve.
    • and MOST importantly! The MegaCommunity! - Everyone's soooo cute and nice! Gah! i view this community as a family really. Most of the players respect each others and errr i dont know lol people on mega just make me smile a lotttt <3

Last edited: Aug 24, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  9. GalvantulaGaming

Retired Staff

i just like hangin around, being with my friends, and sharing my creations with others.

• Like Like x 1