Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finally back after about 8 months of being offline.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by LuiBroker00, Feb 13, 2017.

1. LuiBroker00

Yo, I'm finally back, I bet a lot really don't remember me tho, I'm friends with xXx_Roseh_xXx, we came to megacraft an extremely long time ago and came across a city, which was called trogcity, and we joined it and made a heap of additions and recreations. Although I never claimed to have built much of anything I did help to come up with the idea of the uprising gangs and mafias of trogcity and started the first mafia based roleplay. Trust me I was never a fan of roleplaying either, especially because I'm kind of getting too old for this game, but seeing the builds rose and I made ( I never really made much of anything, we just had long calls together and I would always help or assist rose in what rose was building ) come to life crawling with people is amazing. I wish to be on good terms with the server and really would love to make some new friends.

• Like Like x 1
  2. therealjojo

extremely long time ago? that's longer than me! meaning I must respect you more than others(and myself). welcome back!

• Like Like x 1
  3. scout_tiger

that is pretty long :p

4. xX_Roseh_Xx

Aye glad to have you back cant wait to build the new snr mafia so we can get rp going again