Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forestry, Thermal and Iron Chests for AW6

Discussion in 'Denied Suggestions' started by ManticoreZZ, Mar 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ManticoreZZ

As mentioned in the title, those 3 staples, I'm baffled why they were removed in the beta in the first place!!!

I understand cutting "fat" argument and am for it, but I'd like to defend at least two of my mentioned mods:

Chests is a tiny but super important mod, not everyone can get a ME system going fast and it gives an outlet to spend resources you find in abundance, metals in particular; also increased inventory space is invaluable;

Thermal might be substituted by Ender and Mekanism, though it did provide a lot of convenience and I doubt it was the main server killer in the first place;

Forestry is also not likely a culprit for instability, it has low profile machines; it adds longevity to pack, provided server does work and not stutter to begin with; extra trees are invaluable to giving options for long term builders and decorators - current setup is a bit bland in comparison; but most importantly, backpacks!!! Without them inventory management is hell, when you have to carry dozens of ores, ore drops and mob drops and you still want to actually mine out a room in the rocks; that's the main reason I'm not even considering Gigabyte - not being able to actually carry what I collect is a game breaker for me. Lay a collecting pipe to the site, you might say, but what about open world exploration and resource collection manually?! Thermal at least provided it's own chests and bags even if not as convenient.

Please do reconsider Forestry and Chests, I simply beg you! That coming from a builder type person who would spend 2-3 months on this iteration gladly.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.