Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friends And Missing Friends (Season 1 EP 6 Page 7 Patched)

Discussion in 'Share Your Creations' started by DragonPlayz_MC, Nov 20, 2015.

1. TenuxesX

upload_2015-11-19_22-5-28.png Ryan: *Walks In House*/ Ryan: Nice house/ Crystal: yeah yeah lets get started hehe/ Ryan: *Blushes*/ Crystal: *She pulls out a chair*/ Crystal: Come on sit sit hehe/ Ryan: wow thanks/ Crystal: i will be right back im going to bring a friend/ Crystal: *runs into kitchen*/ Ryan: What friend?/ ???: Ugh whos this person/ Crystal: hehe its a guest silly/ ???: A guest my ass/ Ryan: uhh i think i should get going now/ Crystal: no no its ok hes just angry sometimes/ Ryan: Well my name is ryan whats yours?/ James: The name is james/ Ryan: wait what the your telling me your the one i ment when you were fighting?!/ James: Hell yeah/ Ryan: Ha lets get started on the drinks!/ Ryan and his other friends had a good drink today/
    upload_2015-11-19_22-15-26.png Ryan: *Has A Dream*/Ryan: TAKE THIS MORON/ Guard 1: Oh s...................hit/ *Sling Pow*/ Ryan: Wakes Up Breathing Hard/ Crystal: Are You Alright?/ Ryan: Yea Just A Dream/ Crystal: Alright You Should Get Some Rest were going on a awesome adventure hehe/ Ryan: Adventure? .....alright i should get some rest then ha.
    upload_2015-11-19_22-18-42.png THE NEXT MORNING/ Crystal: Come on guys get up get up breakfest!/ Ryan: Ughh/ Crystal: Morning Ryan And Morning James/ Ryan: *sits on table*/ James: Do i have too?/ Crystal: Yes you do so eat up!/ James: alright alright i will eat it/ Ryan: uhh you eat carrots for breakfest i dont get it..
    upload_2015-11-19_22-24-12.png THAT AFTERNOON/ Ryan: our adventure was a city?/ James: I know right/ Crystal: shut up you two your about to....../ Ryan: What the hell is that thing!/ James: IM NOT SURE BUT IM RUNNING!/ Crystal: YOU GUYS WERE RIGHT LETS GO!!!/ Dragon: RAWR!!!/Ryan: Quick in the forest upload_2015-11-19_22-27-49.png *They ran to the forest then they splited up* Ryan: *still running* Guys?/ James And Crystal: GET US OUT OF HERE!!!!/ Priates: heheh we are taking you far far away from your dumb friend or should i say ryan heheh/ Crystal: what you guys want.../ Priate: i want you honey *touches face*/ James: hey back off bastard dont touch her/ Priates: GET RID OF HIM!/Crystal: i hope ryan finds us soon *sniff* sniff*

END OF EP 6

2. therealjojo

Good story bro,but it was hard to track who is saying what. Maybe put the characters lines a little bit apart?

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. TenuxesX

Yeah good idea because thats why i putted the / in middle of the lines when the characters are talking but you have a point sorry