Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game Created via Forum Spoilers!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DevilStuff, Jul 25, 2016.

1. zLynn

Using the Spoiler tags that you can make in this forum, I made a quick adventure game for you guys. It's about you trying to escape a prison cell. It's pretty short, but here it is:

You wake up all alone, hungry, in a cell. There is a faint smell of rotting flesh. It is so dark, however, that you can barely see a thing. You hear footsteps, so you know your death is just around the corner. You must escape. What do you do?
    You find a flashlight, and a bobby pin on the ground. The flashlight is at low battery. What do you do?
    You see a key on the ground. Thankfully, due to the flashlights low battery, the light is dim, so no guards noticed. What do you do?
    Don't you realize that right when you clicked "Start Game", it said you were hungry? Exactly. You couldn't outrun the guards. Game Over.
    Breaking the flashlight in the process, you find a sock and a couple of rocks. What the hell were they doing in there? What do you do?
    Nothing happens. The clanging of the rocks with the key alerts the guards, and they take you away. Game Over.
    Nothing happens. Oh no, the door opened! Two grunts come in, beat you up, and bring you to a torture chamber. Game Over.
    You put the rocks in the sock to make a sock mace. What do you do?
    With a bit of expert maneuvering, you manage to escape the prison! You ended up with a few cuts and bruises, but at least you made it out! Congratulations!
    What the hell did you think that would do? Anyways, the guards come and take you for execution. Game Over.
    You find nothing else. The door suddenly opens, and two grunts take you away to the torture chamber. Game Over.
    Really, stupid? That was your best idea? Nice job, you've attracted the guards, and they've come to take you away for execution. Game Over.

Tell me what you think!

• Creative Creative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Jeqqe_

Retired Staff

Well I just lost the game at the very beginning...

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Samiiii

Retired Staff

omg looool i love it