Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gamemode Spectator (Creative Server)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by JackCosens, Mar 14, 2015.

1. JackCosens

Owner Retired Administrator

hey guys I don't know wether you have the same problems but I own a rares shop in the server and I have a behind counter part where we produce rare and unusual items but when we open. Our plot for people to come in the go into gamemode spectator and fly through the walls the. They just hang around to deliberately annoy you. Yesterday I had a guy going Afk on a block I was building on for 2 hours I finaly got a moderator to kick him. So yeah this is just a query and I know a lot of people have the same issue thanks
    -RoboJack
    Shop:
    /Warp RoboShop

2. Mas281

This is an issue for people building shops, mazes, etc. Luckily the force-teleport to player option has been disabled in spectator mode.

3. kailanchauhan

I don't know why it is enabled. I and of so I think it should not notice the players so others can still build thorough them

4. JackCosens

Owner Retired Administrator

Ok... Would there be a way to disable spectator mode fully because I have a cool redstone door and people come and go into game mode 3 and change the filter on the door this is highly annoying!

5. Mas281

I think you can either use /gamemode or not, so there isn't a way to restrict a certain gamemode, but maybe @BlueFusion12 could someone code something to restrict spectator mode?