Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Goodbye Everyone <3

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mashed_, May 26, 2016.

1. Mashed_

Dear Megacraft,
    Thank you for making the last two years of my life been full of excitement and joy. I have grown up and matured a lot since i first joined you and have learned a lot over these past few years. Thank you for everything you have given me including friends, laughter, accomplishment, etc. I sadly have to announce i am quitting Minecraft. My real life has simply become to busy and I no longer have time to play much video games anymore. To both new and old players, I will miss you all dearly. You have been my family over the years and have helped me through the not so grand of times. I wish you all the best of luck with your lives going forward. Thank you for everything Megacraft.
    -Mashed <3​

2. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

Hey mashed i didnt really know you well, but when i first joined you where one of a few players that made me laugh for a long time
    litterally i laughed so hard i had a soar throat the next day
    But the server will miss one of our best builders, and funniest players
    Just remember Megacraft will always be your home.

3. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

Really sad to see you leave mash. You are a really awesome person and builder and wish all the best for your future. If you need anything do make sure to maybe come on and have a chat if you ever want to as the megacraft community will always be here to help in anyway. Hope everything settles down for you in real life. Take things slowly and easily and I wish you the best of luck. We will miss you. And as rye said megacraft is always everyone's home even if you do quit we will always be there supporting each other as we are a community. However we are even greater than a community because we are a family as we have that strong of a bond. :)

*salutes mash* Be brave soldier and go out there and always remember: we are strong together and we are never strong when we are alone but if you are always feeling alone remember about the people that are supporting you no matter what is happening. Okay I think that made no sense and that i was totally random. *looks around* I blame - uh I blame... I am not sure who I want to blame now. Oh well. Anyway that was uhh very normal, do not judge my normalness if that is even a word. Probably not. Byyeee mash :( :( :(

~Senpai ^v^

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

nuuu mashed. Gl in the future, it was always good when we played in survival mode factions when that was on, and when your name was joe biden... I don't even know why. Anyways GL! Have a great summer, whenever it starts for u

5. xEvxnx

Retired Staff

Sad to see an amazing person, and an amazing builder leave :p! Maybe you'll come back one day, who knows :) Good luck ;D

-Disco