Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Goodbye.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ZeEpicSlime, Aug 18, 2015.

1. zMDNT

I'm leaving for good. So many people are making fun of me because of how I speak or if I'm trying to stop something bad. For example, there was Jeqqe on ts, and itsmanny started making jokes about 9/11 AND ebola, so I said stop, then he said I'm racist for BEING WHITE. So many other people call me gay, then i say ik u r, then sami goes XDDD,
    <20:01:17> "Mattman2K12": <16:59:35> You poked "ZeEpicSlime" with message: ha gaaay
    <16:59:54> "ZeEpicSlime" pokes you: ya ik u r
    <20:01:23> "[Sami] Sami": XDDDDD
    ^
    Example, one last reason, Vera bans anikin2002 for speaking in his normal accent on ts, and then she said for being 'being annoying'
    That's it. Goodbye.

2. 8bit_Zach_

Hate to see you go. And for a reason that petty? Heres a suggestion, just ignore them and dont go on ts! Just play on megacraft! You will be fine.

3. Muhuru

NOOO DONT PLZZZZZ

4. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

Aww it will be hard to see you go. Truthfully the best thing to do if they are doing that is ignore them and in the end they will stop it. If you respond it will may make it worse. Remember MegaCraft will always be there for you and if you need any help or just want to chat we will be there for you! Sad to see you go and I do hope the very best for you and hope one day you will return back to us. :D:p:cool:

5. JackieTheLai

Retired Administrator

NUUU SLIME!! :((((( I feel really bad cus i was afk-ish on ts when you complained :,( I'm sorry Slime.. come back to us... we're a family! <3

6. hbl

hbl

Slime I have to agree. Mega has become such a bad community now-a-days... Now I want to stay banned. Even though my ban was bull...

7. zLynn

im gonna try to clear up a bit of confusion, ohpefully to get u back into mega.
    first of all, if people are making jokes about 9/11 and ebola and u really dont like it, just tell a staff about it. usually people who talk about 9/11 and ebola are just jokign with you and mean no harm
    also, sami can't see who pokes who, sho she was probably XDDDDD'ing at someone else
    But.. sad to see you go man :( hope u change ur mind

8. Mannys

Please don't leave, I was only joking I didn't know it affected you, I'm sers sorry, I am so immature I just realised I'm LEGIT sorry!
    Also Sami says xDDDDD to everything ,-, even if your talking seriously

9. Jeqqe_

Retired Staff

I don't even remember anything about ebola or 9/11... Tbh I dont think I was even there..

• Like Like x 1
  10. Mannys

We only did it for like 5 mins and we stopped

11. Chrxstxan

Retired Administrator

Hey, I am sorry this happened to you. Hopefully this can be cleared up. @Owner