Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grief Protection!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Sinmis077, Oct 14, 2017.

?

Should this be added?

1. Yes , ADD IT!!!

2. No , dont add it its crap

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Sinmis077

Hello AJGaming network ,
    You got a kinda "weak" grief security system so i am suggesting a very good plugin for grief stopping it will help a lot but i mean a lot! well how this all works.. i will give a sort info of the plugin [btw i recommend installing it on all servers!]

====================================[Sort info]====================================
    Its a plugin that with some simple commands you can get info about a block [works on modded blocks too!]
    it gives info who intercacted with the block + what he did with it [if a block its wrenched it will say broken by Steve] it requests no so much storage
    but 1 of the cool things is that it has a rollback for an area so you dont need to rollback the entire server for just a person! :D
    =================================================================================
    Link to the plugin : https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/coreprotect/files/820756

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. JackCosens

Owner Retired Administrator

CoreProtect doesn't offer any modded block support only vanilla blocks. We are currently using a system called Prism, however, the databases get that large they are hard to maintain and keep online 24/7 without issues occurring. We are working on a fix asap.

• Like Like x 1