Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Group Chats

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by LeDerpyAria, Dec 24, 2014.

1. LeDerpyAria

Hello Mega Staff members, I would like to recommend group chats to Mega, and these are the two reasons why I'm recommending group chat:

-Personal Chats for groups of 3 people or more
    There could be three people having a chat with eachother without wanting others interrupting, and they probably don't want people reading what they have to say in the chat. What they say could probably flood the chat and annoy people. (Arguments, discussing ideas, planning something, talking about certain things, etc.)

-Role-play
    The largest reason why group chat is being recommended, role-play. I think that a lot of people would agree on this either way. Some people on Mega love to role-play, but the problem is, sometimes it floods the chat and annoys people. Most role-plays I've been in have had three or more people instead of two.

lawl i made this like an essay XD

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. SR0JAM

I completely agree. When you ask a mod if they could stop or chat elsewhere, they respond with "don't want to ruin their fun :)". That's thinking inside the box though, what about the players who aren't having fun being annoyed with Five Nights at Freddy's and roleplay? Sure, turn off your chat and shut up, but why should a player have too? They could also ignore them, but why should a player have to? I don't blame it on the roleplayers, typing in chat is much easier to communicate with each other than say on a group Skype chat. This is where group chats not only add functionality to players, but fixes the bad things too.

• Agree Agree x 1