Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hackers/Rule Breakers in general

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SpiderCraft53, Jan 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spider53

Just something that's always annoyed me to death is not only hackers themselves, but when you call them out for it, rather than the person getting kicked, told to stop, or banned, the person calling them out 99.9% of the time is the person who gets in trouble. And I know it's not just me, I've seen it happen to other people. And honestly the main reason is because staff is never willing to even check it out, all they're willing to do is say "Don't hackusate." It's almost as if they don't even care if there are hackers. Then they tell you to report them, and if you do, you just get a dumb message on the forums that says "Oh yeah we've taken care of it." which 99.9% of the time, they've done nothing. Sorry for the complaint, I just think the server would be a lot better if the staff on it actually tried to help when there are people violating the rules rather than just sitting there telling people to stop complaining.

2. ItzAntony

Retired Administrator

Hey, I understand that you might get frustrated with the staff sometimes but every time someone complains about hackers a staff member will always go and check it out. They might not always seem like they are online but when someone is hacking the staff members go in "/vanish" that way if someone is hacking they can't see the staff member watching them. I am sorry if you feel like the staff don't do the correct job when it comes to hackers but we as staff can't always be focusing on a kitpvp server when we have a creative server with around 70 players online that is why we leave it up to the players sometimes to record the hackers and post a video of it on the website and we will determine if that player is hacking or not.

~ Antony

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.