Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello there!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ShaneTheDarkLord, Aug 12, 2019.

1. ShaneTheDarkLord

Retired Staff

Hi there im Shane (ShaneTheDarkLord) I am from the united kingdom (unfortunately) Im 16 and Play minecraft way to much, i have accumulated 1000 playtime hours in just under 6 months :/ My hobbies are getting pierced and meeting friends, i now have a total of 24 piercings however not stopping yet, when i leave college eventually i want to become a piercer who gives correct knowledge instead of these dodgy ones most days :/ (need advice on piercings? message me and ill help :) ) I have now been staff with AJ for just over 2 months and it has been one of the nicest communities i have been with :)

Thank you for reading and i hope to see you in game :D

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. BriClaire

Retired Staff

woo shanye

3. 22Wolfox24

Hi Shane! Lol that's quite a feat! I've played that much before, but it was a few years ago, and I think I gained over 500 hrs in a month before... (I was a no life :rolleyes:) That's alot of piercings! I only have my ears pierced, and I'm a little careless with them, so I can't even imagine have 24 to take care of :confused: You must be pretty dedicated:p I hope to see you around the server! :D

• Like Like x 1