Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

Hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by JitteryData, Aug 5, 2015.

1. JitteryData

Hey there! Yeah, im talking to you, the guy thats reading this, yeah you.

My name is JitteryData (Or as I like to be called, Jittery) I got introduced to the server by the server owner himself, Kadrek.
    Funny story how I met him. He came onto the towny server I was playing on and asked me if I had seen anyone with the username "Kadrek" as he wanted to find the guy and possibly buy his account. I admitted that I hadn't heard of anyone with a username anywhere close to that :( He mentioned that he owned an mc server and I asked him for his Skype as I wanted to know what his server IP was but he couldn't say it in chat as if he did tell me the IP we would both be banned from the towny server, which I liked to play on. He gave me the IP on skype and he introduced me to the server :D

So thats basically how I joined the server and met the server owner. I cant wait to meet all you guys and this server is amazing :D

~Jittery

• Like Like x 1
  2. JackieTheLai

Retired Administrator

Hey there! You talking to me? ooooke! waddup xD
    Welcome to Megacraft JitteryData! <3 i remember you xD you were helping people to rank up and stuff thank you so much for that! <33 And awwwwwe you sacrificed for us??? <333 Will see you around on the server i guess?
    Random question: Chocolate or Pie?

3. JitteryData

Choclate Pie :D

(sorry for the late reply, laptop and phone got confiscated after I accidently tripped a kid over who pretended that he broke his leg :S my parents still dont believe that he was pretending :C )

4. JackieTheLai

Retired Administrator

hahahha chocolate pie xD nice choice. and it's fine, sorry for late reply too xD was in a camp

5. JitteryData

:O Lucky!