Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELPP PLEASE

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Muhuru, May 9, 2015.

1. Muhuru

Hello i'm Muhuru

So today i was playing with brushes trying to make mountains at my second plot, But i made an accident which have crashed my minecraft. So i start the game again and i try to join the server and it freezes on the 'Logging In..." thing for ever... So i tried joining the server after some hours and still the same. then i close the whole PC then open again and try to log into mega creative and its all the same. So please help . (Go to my 2nd plot with the wooden house [MAKE SURE ITS THE ONE WITH THE WOODEN HOUSE AND THE GRAVEL PATH<3] then at the back there is a lot of dirt please remove it and tell me if you did so i could join <<33)

2. Mas281

This could be a connectivity issue on your side, or it could be a corrupted chunk.

@BlueFusion12

3. BlueFusion12

Retired Administrator

The Creative server was having some problems early this morning. Try now, I've fixed it.

4. 20C3NT

Hi, it did the same thing and what I did is I change the minecraft version, for example:1.8.4 to 1.8.2 and it worked, it connected itself to the server, after you are connected, just go away from your plot and close your game. After, just take the good version.

5. Muhuru

thank you :D

6. 20C3NT

No Prob man :)