Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey, I'm BugOmegaGaming!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by BugOmegaGaming, Apr 26, 2015.

1. BugOmegaGaming

If you just randomly clicked on a thread without looking at the subject (probably not :p) I'm BugOmegaGaming! (formerly BuggahMinecraft, before I changed my IGN for future YouTube channel reasons) I've had Minecraft for 1 1/2 years now, and I know pretty much everything there is to know about Minecraft! I've been on this server for a little bit now, obviously, since I have builder rank, because I didn't look on the forums when I joined this server except to get Novice, so yeah! That's me! I'm currently working on an 8-story tall luxury hotel in hopes of getting Artisan or Architect, because I don't really know what I should submit the plot for. I don't know if it's good enough for Artisan, and if I should make something else for Architect rank. So, yeah! That's pretty much it! :)

2. mandorrhea

3. BugOmegaGaming

Well, yes, I do realize that Artisan is 2 ranks above Builder, with Architect in between. I'm just saying that I was wondering if I waited to submit my luxury hotel to get Artisan after I build something that gets me Architect, of that would even work and if that build would get me Artisan, and if so, would be better to use on that than to waste on getting Architect when I could've gotten Artisan with it. Thanks, ElMando!

4. BugOmegaGaming

Edit to my last reply: whoops, I didn't realize that Experienced was in between Builder and Architect. Sorry!

5. mandorrhea

May I see a picture of your luxury hotel? So I can judge wether or not it's worthy of Artisan.

6. BugOmegaGaming

Sorry, I can't at the moment. It's almost midnight where I am, and I'm about to retire for the night. I will tomorrow, though. And when I post the picture, it may seem pathetic from the outside, but on the inside, it's going to be very detailed.

7. mandorrhea

It needs to look AMAZING on the outside too. There Lao needs to be a little terrin decoration. (/warp palace for example).

8. mandorrhea

Although, keep in mind that /warp palace was completely made by hand.

9. BugOmegaGaming

Oh...well then...I have some work to do! XD

10. BugOmegaGaming

Not replying anymore for a while! See ya!

11. mandorrhea

Good luck!