Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heyo

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Sean_H_, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Sean_H_

Retired Staff

I'm Sean_H_ currently by the time of posting this a AJGaming Network moderator, but lets start from the beginning, heres a detailed paragraph of how I joined the staff team.

I started playing minecraft in 2015 and played on many servers but I took a interest into modded sky block servers because of a couple of my friends asking me to play with them. From there I started my own server just for my friends to play on, we completed modpack after modpack which I put together over the span of about 2 years, come late 2017 I grew tired of playing minecraft and decided to focus on my education - so we all took a break, however back in January 2019 we got back into minecraft but didn't want to repeat what happened before, so we started hopping on different modded skyblock servers, none of them had a active community or stable modpack, which lead me to voidpack which did, and on the 2nd of February I first logged into vp2, from there I met other players and got hooked on playing with other people and soon found myself spending hours per day playing the game and helping other people with mod based questions and supplying them with items and mod knowledge after a few months I found myself talking to a staff member, whom recommended I should apply to become apart of the AJGaming support team and on 18th may I applied for staff which is one of the best decisions I have ever made.

Now you know who I am on this network, how about a few personal things?
    I am a full time student at a local university studying computer science, some subjects include robotics, game development, cloud based computing, and so on. I also enjoy playing games in my downtime, which now is mainly minecraft on the AJGaming Network. But when I can I do enjoy playing other games, such as hearts of iron, civilization, grand theft auto, etc. I also have two pets and ones a pug and the other is a macaw, they are awesome! Ontop of all this I somehow manage to sustain a relationship with my girlfriend Jess, shes always telling me I spent too much time on minecraft but it is for a great cause ;)

Hope you all can know me better from reading this thread, and have a great day to whoever reads this <3

• Like Like x 3
  2. wave5456

Retired Staff

aww cool sean! :D

• Like Like x 1
  3. 22Wolfox24

Hello Sean! That's cool that you were developing your own modpacks :p I had a somewhat similar experience, only I didn't develop anything because I'm not "fluent" in any computer language, but I ran a very small server with a friend, but it fell through, so oh well :D Hopefully one day, since you are taking those college subjects, I'll see your name on a popular video game or a useful robot! ;) I hope to see you around on Aj! :)

• Like Like x 1