Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heyo!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by wave5456, Aug 12, 2019.

1. wave5456

Retired Staff

Hiya! My name is Jodie, although I am more commonly known as wave5456. I’ve been a helper for almost 2 months now, or roughly 73,440 minutes.

Minecraft is the first video game I ever played and I have been playing it since beta - although I was quite young then. I think my first experience of multiplayer was a skyblock server and so that still holds a special place in my ♡.

I mainly play vanilla but recently I have started branching out to the modded servers - I think the whole “magic” aspect is what draws me in. The first mod I ever downloaded was the clay men one and it still haunts me to this date lmfao.

Well thats all I can think about to say, so I hope that satisfies you. If you end up reading this have a great day.

cya :p

• Like Like x 2
  2. 22Wolfox24

Hello Jodie! Congrats on being staff for 2 months :D Woah, that's a long time for playing Minecraft:eek: My first time playing multiplayer on the computer Minecraft was on Skyblock too! :p No clue what that mod is, but must've been "interesting" if it haunts you lmao:D Hope to see you around on the see you around on the server! :p

• Like Like x 1
  3. wave5456

Retired Staff

Thank you! It was pretty strange, it was kind of like playing god and honestly I made some strange choices. :p

4. 22Wolfox24

Hmm... That is kinda strange xD I've never played modded games, and quite honestly I've only used Optifine, durability show, and better sprinting, so I'm quite noobish with downloading and playing with mods lmao:D