Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to fix the new KitPvP

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TheRedstoneBlaze, Oct 17, 2016.

1. trbz_

The new KitPvP is fun and all, but there are some really simple things that just aren't there.

First off, the best thing about the old KitPvP was the fact that on kill, you regenerated some health. I think that we should keep that. On kill, you should be healed by 3 hearts.

Another problem is the fact that you have a fixed number of items. Once you are out, you are screwed. Sure, you can upgrade to get more, but you still run out eventually. Here is how to fix this:

Archer current has a fixed stack of arrows. Run out and you are dead. Solution: Archer gains 1 arrow every 4 seconds, with a maximum stack size of 4. Upgrading the arrows increases the max stack to 6, then 8.

Tank has the golden apple. Upgrading the kit gives you another golden apple. While running out isn't as bad as running out of arrows, it's a problem. I propose that you gain 1 apple on every kill. Keep in mind that you can't just eat these in the middle of a big fight because of the time it takes to eat. Instead of upgrades giving you more apples when you spawn, upgrades now let you regenerate apples. First upgrade: 1 apple every 40 seconds. Second upgrade: 1 apple every 25 seconds. Your apples are always capped at 3.

On to Vampire. Vampire doesn't actually have any items. I think that instead of having items, Vampire should have a passive that can be upgraded. With the current Vampire, you gain 0.5 hearts whenever you hit someone, no matter what. I suggest that you can upgrade the passive, so that you gain Speed II for 1 second, and then Resistance I for 1 second.

Assassin has boosts, but they run out very fast, leaving you without any extra mobility and a weak-ish kit. I think that you should regenerate 1 dash every 10 seconds, up to whatever your dash limit is depending on upgrades. Simple and sweet.

And finally, Demolitionist. Demolitionist should have the same 10 second item regen as Assassin. Again, a simple fix.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These changes make Archer less spammy, gives Tank a minor snowballing effect, makes Vampire less bad and more combo-based, and simply makes Assassin and Demolitionist give you more freedom.

It also fixes the issue of not being able to get more than one or two kills due to being left on low HP after a battle.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Divine_Sophie

I'm not too keen on the kits regenerating items, seeing as it'll nullify the purpose of the refill signs. I like the idea of healing after every kill though, as it means you cannot "clean up" as easily.

3. trbz_

The refill signs are easter eggs more than actual features. Plus, that is not a great system as there are parts of the map with none.

4. Divine_Sophie

Oh, well if there are maps that do not have any refill signs then I can see where you're coming from.