Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

How to play survival professionally

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fleeci10Media, Jan 3, 2016.

1. dope_as_fk

Survival has been back up with factions. I would want to help with starters of survival. If you're reading this, I will teach you how to play survival legit.
    1. Always start with /kit. Even if you already have the starter kit, you need both kits with you. Keep one kit in one playervault "/pv 1" if you have been killed. This is like a backup kit for you. You can continue playing with your backup kit. I recommend you doing this everytime you get on survival, otherwise when you will be killed and raided, you don't have a backup kit, and you end up raging. For donator and up, do this as well.

2. Keep as many items as you can in playervaults. It will assist you as you get killed & raided. You can use your old items to help you make another faction for yourself and friends. If you don't follow this step, you're doomed.
    You have to start all over.

3. DO NOT INVITE TOO MANY PEOPLE TO YOUR FACTION! This is always an important tip. Don't invite many people to your faction. Why? Because they'd by now leave your faction and kill you, and get raided. This could occur to you if you invite people you don't know, are trolling, or are haters. Don't invite that many friends. All of your members in your faction can call raiders to your base.

4. Make a secure base for yourself and friends. Never make a base in the sky, I think it is the worst idea. To make a secure base, try doing it in a high mountain, because your nametag is barely seen from distance. Cover your base in stone, so people think it's just a normal mountain. If you wanna make another secure base, make it with obsidian. Be careful that people will mine the obsidian, so I suggest you to make it secure underground. :)

I'm done. I hope this helps you.
    NOTE: This is my first tutorial. I bet this one sucks.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

if you're a pro playing pvp u got really nothing to worry about..... ALthough if you're bad then well hope that no one finds your base XDDDDDDDDDDD for me im not really gonna worry. Most people who raid me are easy and i easily raid them back............... You see what im saying FLEECI?!

3. hbl

hbl

Fleeci, to be honest, you don't need a secure base unless you are close to /wild spawn points and or spawn in general. But I recommend doing sky bases. The only reason why yours got raided is because of an insider and your base wasn't far above the ground. If you're going to make a sky base, make one really high and not too big.

• Agree Agree x 1