Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to socialize and how to not suck at socializing for dummies

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mc2scared, Mar 14, 2016.

1. therealjojo

Greetings!

I'm making this thread because there are some very shy people on Mega who think that typing in chat will hurt them in some way. So this thread is meant to help those people out, but knowing me it probably won't do it's purpose.

How to socialize by me:
    1. Build up your self-belief!
    You can't do anything if you don't belive in yourself. Sure, others can belive in you but it is more important that YOU belive in YOU. Cuz not doing that will probably result in a really bad and sad ending.
    2. Don't be afraid to jump into a conversation.
    If you see people talking about a topic(for example dogs), don't be a skrub and not talk about your dog!
    Examplez(not real server chat)
    mc2scared says: i hav a blck pug
    HesitantJoyKill says: rly?!?!?! mine iz white
    xX_ShyPerson_Xx says: I luv pugz! i have 2 of em, 1 blck nd 1 white
    HesitantJoyKill and mc2scared say: kewlz dudz letz be frendz!
    ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: SOCIAL PERSON
    3. Don't let your fear be bigger than your desire for more friends.
    You know that fear when you want to ask somebody something but you are really scared to do so? Yes, you know it(probably). The second day you are probably: I am asking him/her that today! Five minutes later...A wild FEAR appears! Win that pokemon battle against your FEAR. If you haven't seen Rocky IV then go watch it. Wait, Rocky IV is about motivation so this doesn't make any sen....

Hopefully those three simple tips will help some shy people out there to socialize more. Sorry if you are offended for me manipulating your name without your permission( @mc2squared and @HesitantKilljoy )

Last edited: Aug 9, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. MC2Squared

I'll have you know 2 things: #1: I'm the secret triplet of the Fine Bros and my name is copyrighted so get shrekt

#2 I have 2 cats, no pugs.

3. Kutze_

Kutze_ Formerly known as Kootze_

should i rate this funny or winner, soz bbz . thx 4 the tips and trickes :)

4. kailanchauhan

Good tips!
    And yet they also apply for real life(maybe not the thing about pugs, though)