Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't find it fair..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JessicaFin, Jul 11, 2016.

1. Jeqqe_

Retired Staff

Hello, Its Jeqqe,

I've recently just heard about the new rules and that there shouldn't be any warnings anymore. I personally like this system a lot and wish it would have been added to the server long time ago. Even though the idea is nice, I don't see it being fair to everyone. Lets say you're completely new to the server and you bypass an filter. They have much higher chance to get muted than old and known member like me. I admit I've broken this new rule multiple times in past few days... Bypassing bad word censors like "dämn" "dîck" etc. You get the idea.

I do not find it right and fair to the new people that are still experiencing what Mega can offer to them, that they get this kind of treatment from the staff. If something, the old members should get the mutes easier than the new ones... Afterall they're the ones showing the new players what you can and what you can not do. If known member like Architect gets punished for breaking rules, I think it would make the new people much more aware of the rules than just muting them without a warning for doing the same thing as someone higher ranked and more known member did.

For all my friends and ex-colleagues, do not hesitate to mute/kick/ban me if you see me doing anything like this in the future, just do your jobs. Please fix this, Its getting quite annoying that I aint getting punished whatever I do. I don't want any special treatment. Thank you.

Kind regards,

Jeqqe

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

I actually agree with the beggning but, staff dont know what to do anymore, Some megacraftians say bump up the rules some are saying lower them its turning to a huge mess

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

Yes I do agree; the thing is the whole reason why this new rule was added is because of people wanting more stricter punishments; which is what we now done. I think the main problem when it came to punishing people was that some staff refused to mute people due to how they would react or see that staff (may be because they are their friend or someone who they talk to a lot). I do get your point that it is quite unfair for new players. I also agree with rye; with all these different threads complaining about opposite things from another we are finding it difficult to improve due to the community having different views about staff and opinions on how we can improve.

Moving on about the 'special treatment' part; I do think that some staff don't want to mute people due to being their friends however I know for a fact that no matter what we have to do our job as a staff and punish people who are breaking the rules; even if it's our friend. I do know for a fact some staff are finding it hard to punish their friends but it's the whole progress of learning and improving.

Anyway this is my overall opinion about it. Thank you for reading. Here is a cookie, *Hands viewer a cookie* Any arguments back to this reply will be great because really want people's opinions on all of this :D

Many thanks,
    ~Senpai

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

this is north korea ALL GONE WRONG! Plus now once again staff are allowed to treat staff like shit lol, if i ever report any player. They'll assume that i started it first and mute me forever (Like what's happening right now) No one will ever learn. I remember when the similiar situation happened and this was a few months ago, i thought staff learned from this. Clearly they didn't and they decided after a period of time of no report/no bullshit..... Make rules that will pretty much mess the server up......

5. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

with all due respect senpai.... Only one person created a thread about staff appreciation...... And im pretty sure he did this so he can push his luck as far as he could go until he gets muted again..... Not many people are appreciating these rules, even former staff members are complaining about this situation. I believe we should go back to the time when rules were lax and stuff. Nothing wrong really happened there (since there would be about 1 report every 2 weeks at the time) The other person wanted the rules to be even more strict than it already is..... Which of course would cause a BUNCH of problems with staff fucking up.. Recently staff have been fucking up. I would suggest rules that are a bit more lenient than right now. So we don't get anymore complaints nor will we get any fuck ups

thxxxxxxx

P.S- I want a cookie, remember to get the M&M kind.

6. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

Also the protocol is the dumbest shit ever... You can literally be racist once and racially attack a person once and only get muted for 15 minutes... Tell me people, what comment would be more severe and deserving of a one day mute?
    A: calling someone a terrorist/nigger
    B: Being inappropriate
    C: Disrespecting staff
    D: spamming.

If it wasn't for this protocol the racist would've had at least a 1 day mute..... And the rest would be up to staff to negotiate and figure it out. But because of the protocol, you could literally say racist shit, and the punishment would be equivalent to a person being inappropriate..... You can figure out the maximum amount of mutes before a perm mute, but you staff need to learn how to negotiate over a punishment and not just follow a bull shit protocol.

7. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

Why do you always make like 3 seprate post ,-,
    you know
    there is a edit button..

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

yeh i know but i was typing with my phone so it was a hassle to me, so i just did 3 different posts. Sorry if this bothered you.....

Anyways to add on, im not the only one having problems with other staff members, you can clearly see now blue...............

9. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

I understand. Lately everything has gone 'downhill'. :/ I do agree that we need to be more lenient when it comes to punishing. However, I believe why we made the punishments more strict at the beginning is because of players being let off too easily.

But I must admit it was way easier when we were lenient and things was easy to handle. I guess it's something that will be hard to get back in the end.

Also here is your M&M cookie; you know what don't tell the others you can have two just because.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

STAFF PROTOCOL IS COMPLETE COMMUNISM LOL XD 360NOSCOPE

11. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

People that get off easily, let them get off easily, as long as the others are getting the same discipline it should be fine. I'm not asking for a no holds barred. I'm just asking for lenient rules that wouldn't be too nice or too strict

P.S- GET A BRAIN! MORANS
    (It's a joke chill)