Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need to say this now.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Profoundspore8, Dec 11, 2016.

?

Can you forgive me for what I've done?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  2. YES

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. ummm... who are you?

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Profoundspore8

Hello MegaCraft Community.

You probably know who I am. If you don't, well the staff probably wouldn't want you to. I'm Profoundspore8, and I'm most likely the bane of this server's existence, probably because of everything that I did.

BUT THATS IN DA PAST

I got perm muted in like, June. WAIT LET ME CHECK... June 16th is what it was, okay.

ALMOST 6 MONTHS AGO

I guess yall can't forgive meh.

So umm... can ya?

ILL BE A GOOD NOODLE I PROMISE

IVE CHANGED TRUST ME

2. Nephis_Wolfe

Why was ya muted?

3. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

Lol i was the huge burden that mega couldn't take, guess it was the first time they were hit with hard criticism, then it kinda went on from there... But anyways i was muted in july and i think im still muted to this day because of someone being racist to me and me telling him to "Shut up kid" I got perm muted and the other guy got a 15 min mute and a trophy from staff. GG. What did you get muted for?

4. _Brokencrystal_

I'm not sure about the mute itself, but I think I remember you getting several warnings a while back for saying inappropriate stuff.

And sure, I'm all for forgiveness. I've even met a few people on ***** of ******* ****** (blocked out server name) that I thought I hated, then ended up being friends with XD

5. Profoundspore8

I got muted due to "language and disrespecting players (warned 2 times)," according to what it says. Even though it was the other way around. People were disrespecting me and I was censoring the words I had used.

These staff members don't know anything when it comes to punishing people. I've seen people get perm banned/muted for some bs thing that they didn't do.

I think that we can all admit that this server and dying slowly and painfully. And it's because of the people who run it anyway because they are making people and their former staff companions quit because of all these strict rules they put in place. Maybe if they didn't have all these strict rules, maybe if the staff actually knew how to properly punish people, instead of punishing innocent people, then this server probably wouldn't be dying slowly and painfully.

YES, I SAID IT, I'LL EVEN SCREAM IT ON THE ROOFTOPS, MEGACRAFT IS DYING SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY. I REPEAT, MEGACRAFT IS DYING SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY.

So yeah. I said why I was muted, and even made a couple of good points. SCORE

6. ElementalOps

Retired Staff

If you want to get unmuted, try being more serious and give a good reason. Or buy a unmute.

7. Profoundspore8

I don't buy things for servers. I just don't.

8. _Brokencrystal_

Actually, I quite like some of the staff, they just have to follow this dumb ban mute protocol thing or they get instantly demoted. I even heard that there was a /mute auto command or something like that, which takes the reason and calculates the mute time - just shows that Blue doesn't trust the staff to make reasonable decisions, I suppose.

9. Golurk_

These server's punishment lengths are stupid lol

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. ObtuseMoose

Mind explaining why the punishments are "stupid"?

11. NotMyFault

NotMyFault The Sanctuary
    Retired Administrator

@ObtuseMoose @Zani_
    The "punishments" are quite simple: Write the offense in the chat, click an item in the punishment gui and you are done. Mega has no plugin which calculates the punishment lengths. Maybe blue or someone else should reveal the punishment gui or the staff policy...

12. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

I will share the punishment GUI and the staff policy that staff have to follow soon if you guys wish. I would now but I am currently in school so unable to show you them.

Back to the subject. Hey @Profoundspore8 now the mute that you got a while back was when i was admin and your mute was due to past mutes and the way you was acting in chat. I believe, I am sorry if I am wrong, you was muted with the old mute system. But I think we should not look into the past but to the future and think you deserve another chance but I cannot make that decision by myself I am afraid so I will discuss with other staff about it and see if you will be unmuted. :) I am sorry for the past and if you felt like staff was unfair or I or other staff before was being disrespectful towards you in anyway possible. I aiming to not be like that as staff now and I do apologies for before of my past actions. You are forgiven by me as well. :p

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. NotMyFault

NotMyFault The Sanctuary
    Retired Administrator

Pls ask the current admins maybe the gui is a staff only information...
    If you reveal it make a new thread pls because this is not the right place to post it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

Okay I will ask them for permission and yes agreed this topic is more about Pro's mute so therefore if I am allowed to show it to you guys I will create a separate thread. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. ItzAntony

Retired Administrator

Hey, the server punishment lengths are the lengths that Blue selected when he made the plugin. The staff just have to click on the severity of the offense is under. For example, if someone was spamming in chat, I would type /punish <name> Spamming, it would then open up the Punish GUI and because it is severity 1, I would select 'Warn' which would add a warning to the player's name. Here is the punishment GUI for those who want to know.

Punish.png

• Like Like x 2
  16. NotMyFault

NotMyFault The Sanctuary
    Retired Administrator

@Senpai_Artic the current staff should reveal the staff policy, bank etc. Too many players asked for the rules for the staff...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1