Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I QUIT MEGACRAFT TEAMSPEAK!!!!!11!!1!!11

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Emperor_Fox, Jun 11, 2015.

1. The___Batman

I quit megacraft teamspeak due to Bidu being annoying.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Interscope_

Im sorry to hear, what was Bidu doing that annoyed you so much?

-BYUTAH

3. The___Batman

Apparently bidu would not leave a channel i created and he was evilly laughing at me.

4. BiduBR

Retired Staff

That is very much a lie! i wanted to talk to tycar! but you ignored me i got sad ); i was just trying to be your frendus!

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. hbl

hbl

:p

6. zLynn

people can change their usernames. so its likely some guy changed his name to Bidu and messed around xD

7. Samiiii

Retired Staff

LOL! TYCAR WE ARE BUDDIES FOR LIFE STILL

8. MC2Squared

Sounds abit cherry-picked. To these seemingly cherry-picked stories, there is one proper response.

......................................__................................................
    .............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,..........................................
    .......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,....................................
    ..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,..................................
    ...............,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\.......................... .......
    .............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\................................
    ..............\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,......................... ..
    ...............\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,..........................
    ................\llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-\..*`*;..)..........................
    .................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................/.....................
    ..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/.\..................
    ................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*...\.................
    ................|.../.../.../.*`...\...........................)....)¯`~,..................
    ................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............
    ..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---......\..../...../..|.........¯```*~-,,,,
    ...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../............\........
    ................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|..............\........
    ...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,............\.......
    ......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,..........\........

Last edited: Jun 17, 2015
    • Creative Creative x 1
  9. Trist

That was the undankest meme I've ever seen mc2squared. Never post memes again.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. hbl

hbl

I
    I agree. Mc2 should go die his memes are like straws. Meaning they suck. (Get it!)

11. MC2Squared

If you guys want to be rude; feel free. I'm just here for entertainment. Your comments don't matter to me. Unless you want to continue wasting time, I suggest you both do something productive. Example: Not going out of your way to be rude.

And as for the "Never post memes again", I got something for you.
    [​IMG]

So trist...
    [​IMG]

Best regards;
    -mc2squared

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. hbl

hbl

Now I know that you are truly a child thanks to that meme... Did you take a photo of yourself in a baby car or something? Not to be rude...

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. hbl

hbl

No... I ain't mad...

14. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

Okay so what's the topic on this general discussion again? XD