Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

I Think

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by redfox832, May 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. s8ry

I think you should add more things to donater like when you vote you get two votes every website. And two /d make it /d pig and /d ocelot please. Also can you add the sit thing where you can sit on chairs. Plus people like novice should get a new /name color like red or something basic like green, and yellow From- redfox

2. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

1. The voting this is ridiculous It shall stay 1 vote per a website forever
    2. IT IS ALREADY /D PIG you dont have the command so dont complain, you cant use it so, DONT COMPLAIN
    3.I have been actually wanting the chairs plugin to come back
    4. Novice shall stay the same with /name, If you want more colors donate

3. hbl

hbl

For some people, it was an effort to get novice with all of the email and playtime shinanagains. Also, I think that the 2-vote thing actually is a pretty neat idea.

Those are really good ideas! I almost support all of them. I personally think that people that advance in building ranks SHOULD in fact get one more color for /name, that way they can be unique.

As for the two disguise things, basically to what @ryerye1243 said, is that one for each donator rank is in fact not enough. Congratulations, here's a pig! You get nothing else! Haha... No. Morphing as both Ocelot and Pig would be really cool!

Do it fear! We've actually has a plugin that allowed you to sit on stairs and mark them as chairs. Unfortunately, the plugin then got removed. It is fairly unclear on why the plugin was removed, it was probably for lag issues...

Finally, the twice-vote thing as I've said before actually is a pretty neat idea, but I think it should be given to Elite and Mega ranks only.

Thanks for reading!

4. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

i thinq we qot enough stuff for people that are donatinq, people that donate are qetting more stuffinq, and they qet mor qood commandinqs than we do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.