Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want to get to know you better!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Givenchy, Jan 2, 2016.

1. Givenchy

Retired Staff

To be a better admin, I need to get to know the players better! If you ever see me online, feel free to talk to me in public chat/ message so I changed to know you! Also if you want, my Skype is g_Givenchy_y, so if you want to talk there, you can! We can also talk down in the comments!!! #lit

Last edited: Jan 2, 2016
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Zengakukatsu

I am zenga, I like redstone, I like building, I've been on the server a while, I'm a moderator, I am in the United States Navy, I used to work at a pizza place, my favorite animal is a rabbit, my favorite bird is a quetzal, my favorite color is orange, my favorite fish is a coelacanth, I'm from Colorado, I like snow and mountains, I like riding bicycles, I am 18 years old, I used to play hockey and baseball, I like food, there will be a quiz on Friday.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Givenchy

Retired Staff

To start, I'll share a little bit about myself: I am currently a Sophomore in college, and I am planning on pursuing a career in medicine. I'm majoring in biology with a minor in psychology and chemistry. I also like expensive things. I am a big fan of art, especially renaissance and modern art. My favorite artist is Jeff Koons. My favorite color is navy blue. I like to eat and sleep. I like going to the beach when I can. I was born in DC. My favorite animal is a mako shark, and my favorite bird is a peregrine falcon.

• Like Like x 1
  4. mandorrhea

Hi, I'm Bonqueefisha and ur a hoe. You can also call me Bon, Queef, or Fisha. My favorite minecraft block is the moist spong blook. My favorite food is the slushy stuff that comes out of my nose. I lik Miranda sings. My best friend is myself. I'm pretty and ur not. My hometown is the hood. My weave on fleek. My favorite aminal is an iguana. And my favorite bird is the llama.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. ProbablySid_

Retired Staff

I'm Sid and I am 14 years old. My Birthday is December 5th. I live in a city in the North East of England called "Newcastle upon Tyne." I like everything designer, especially clothes and watches. My favourite clothes brands are: Armani, Gucci, Hugo Boss, Jack Wills, Versace and Ralph Lauren. My favourite watches are: Tag Heuer, Omega, Tissot, Emporio Armani, Citizen, Longines, Ulysse Nardin and Bremont. My two favourite cars are the: Audi TT and Jaguar XJ. (I'm not into Lamborghini's and stuff that much).

• Like Like x 1
  6. Kutze_

Kutze_ Formerly known as Kootze_

Im Kutze im 13 and I love beavers :D My favourite color is orange. I like playing games such as Minecraft, Mario, Terraria, CSGO, Splatoon etc. My favourite food is spaghetti bolognese and chicken goujons :3 I like to make people laugh , My favourite car is Bugatti veyron vitesse. thats a bit about me :D Thanks for reading

• Like Like x 1
  7. Givenchy

Retired Staff

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. therealjojo

Hi, I'm Jojo and I live in Split. I am 13 years old. I like playing games like Minecraft, Team Fortress 2, Fallout and ESO. My favorite animal is a llama. I try to make people laugh. So that's me m8.

• Like Like x 1