Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm Zandecki

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Zandecki, Jul 9, 2015.

1. xandecki

Just joining the server and i think its great. sometimes it can be slow with the world edit but that doesn't bother me much at all, most of the people are nice and i get along. another thing i love is how there are so many role playing maps too, definitely a good thing to have on a server. That's my review for now and goodbye.

2. LASC

Hello Zandecki, I loved to hear that you are having fun with the Mega Community, I hope you have a Brilliant time on This Brilliant Server and you have fun!

- Soviet_Soup

3. Shreks_Wet_Nips

Welcome, Zandecki. I think we as a community appreciate you stopping by and trying this server. I am glad you like it, and hope your experience on this server is as great as mine.

4. xandecki

Thanks guys, but one thing is that i keep getting lost on the website and im just trying to become a novice haha.

5. xandecki

you know, actually, this server is way too complicated and should not require teamspeak for you to become staff, and the donation prices are too high, and what it the point of ranking up if you only earn a useless plot? And, not to mention, i will not be spending a total of 100h or 2 months just to be a god damn staff.

6. Chrxstxan

Retired Administrator

I know you. ;) Haha welcome!